Dr. Victor Schacher
Dr. Victor Schacher graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry.
He spent the following year at the University of Buffalo, working as a research assistant at the Burlington Orthodontic Research Center and teaching human growth and development to graduate anthropology and orthodontic students. He collected growth data on patients at the Burlington Orthodontic Research Center in Burlington, ON.
It was only natural Dr. Schacher would pursue a career in orthodontics, which specializes in the growth, development, and movement of teeth within the jaws, affecting facial balance. He felt extremely fortunate to be able to pursue his orthodontic education at Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, NY., then thought of as one of the top orthodontic training programs in the world.
- For almost 20 years he was Educational Director of the Dental Residency Program for the Hamilton Civic Hospitals in Hamilton ON. He taught preventative and interceptive orthodontics and TMJ (temporomanidbular joint dysfunction) managment in this program
- Past president of the Hamilton Academy of Dentistry and current president of The Brant County Dental Society
- Currently a visiting professor at Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, NY., now part of the University of Rochester Medical School and still thought of as one of the top orthodontic training programs in the world.
- Dr Schacher has treated patients in private orthodontic practice for over 30 years
- MOST FAMOUS PATIENT….WAYNE GRETZKY!!!!